Spanish scriptwriter, director and producer, VENTURA DURALL was born in 1974 in Barcelona. He graduated from ESCAC (Escola Superior de cinema i Audiovisuals de catalunya), where he is Head of the Documentary’s Department and supervises all diploma thesis projects and leads the Documentary and Society Master Programme.
His feature film The Two Lives of Andrés Rabadán (2008) won the Best European Independent Film Award at the ECU Festival in Paris in 2009 and three Gaudí awards from the catalan Film Academy in 2010.
His documentary The Forgiveness (2009) won the Best Documentary award at the Belgrade International Documentary Festival, the Audience award at the Mon-doc International Documentary Festival, and the Silver award at World Media Festival.
- 2020 The Offering
- 2020 Lessons for the New School (Documentary)
- 2014 Bugarach (Documentary)
- 2014 First Stratum (Short documentary)
- 2012 The Hidden Smile (Short documentary)
- 2013 The Wild Years (Documentary)
- 2009 The Forgiveness (Documentary)
- 2008 The Two Lives of Andrés Rabadán